Monday, November 8, 2010

Exciting Blog Contest!! Win a FREE GRD T-shirt!!

We are excited to announce our first-ever GRD Blog Contest!


Here's what you have to do:

1. Become a Blog Follower. (To do this, just scroll down the righthand column and click "Follow.")

2. Leave a comment on THIS POST about why you love GRD.

3. Do both these things before Friday, November 12th at 11:59pm.



*We'll hold a random drawing on Saturday, November 13th, and announce the winner then!


**The winner will receive a FREE newly designed GRD t-shirt! We'll even mail it to you if you can't make it to the show, so anyone can join in the fun and enter the contest!!! Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Why do I love GDR??? Well for one thing, their lead singer is HOT!!! Secondly, the music ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GRD because they are like another family to me. Even though I'm far away from home, they make me feel like I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm already a follower, so I hope that counts for something! I love GRD because several of my favorite people are members, including a best friend or two and a kid I used to babysit and grew up with in small group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grace Reigns Down because of their heart for worship. It's not a performance to them. They are offering up praises to the Lord, and they invite the rest of us to join them. THEY ROCK and I should win because I was a GRD groupie before they had a big CD release party. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace Reigns Down! What a great group of young adults who love our God. I love GRD because I know all of the members of the band. I love their voices and the music that they share via their many talents. GRD is incredibly super! God smiles when they play/sing their music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love GRD because they give away a lot of stuff, they make great music, and the their message is from their hearts, it glorifies God, and it is legit!

    Ya'll 'bout to Blow UP!! Be thinking about where you are going to put your 1st Dove Award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love GRD because the group is made up of the best serving GOD people that God could ever make. They are also my family too. : ) I have watched a few of them grow up from birth...lol. I have had the great pleasure of being 'Aunt Jenni' to their little ones. Love you all. God has truly blessed you and everyone your music touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love GRD because listening to them lifts me UP and reminds me how much we have to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete